Credit card myths busted When it comes to credit cards, there are a lot of nasty myths and misconceptions passed around. These can often scare off first-time applicants for standard and balance transfer credit cards, but most are untrue and are not worth paying attention to.To clear things up, let’s bust some credit card myths.Myth
MONFINANCEMonfinance Investment Group Ltd is a company that offers business development and Consultancy services including Facilitation of:
- COMPANY REGISTRATION
- BUSINESS LICENCE
- BUSINESS NAME
- ANNUL RETURN
- TIC CERTIFICATES
- CTA AND WORK PERMIT
- CLEARING AND FOWARDING SERVICES
"Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it” said Samuel Johnson. Well, my name is Monica Joseph, a Tanzanian woman with an all-encompassing experience in all aspects of Taxation, accounting, auditing and financial management. A MSc. Finance degree holder from the University of Strathclyde, and, of course a Social media aficionado, I look forward to the happiest and knowledgeable blogging safari ever, with stops at all issues as mentioned above. JOIN ME & LETS DO IT...
Top Posts & Pages
- Tanzania LGAs Revenues: City Service Levy
- The Speech I delivered at the Accounting Association of Dar es Salaam University (AADU) Farewell Party
- NSSF's WESTADI SCHEME IS READY FOR YOU IN THE DIASPORA. PLAN YOUR FUTURE TODAY. JOIN NOW!!
- Submission of VAT returns Electronically Starts this October
- New Skills and Development Levy (SDL) regulations