The Singapore Business Federation is pleased to invite you to the inaugural Tanzania-Singapore Business Forum, organised in conjunction with the state visit of the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, H.E. Jakaya Kikwete, and his accompanying government and business delegation.
President Kikwete accompanied by Tanzanian government and business Delegation, will give a keynote address to Singapore and Tanzania business companies.
Tanzania – Facts and Figures
– 5th among the world’s ten fastest growing economies by the IMF with an annual average GDP growth of 7.2%
– Access to a population of 46 million, the biggest in East Africa
– Strategic location as a natural East Africa hub with Dar Es Salaam as the largest port of entry serving neighbouring landlocked countries
– One of Sub-Saharan Africa’s top FDI destinations, and the leading East Africa FDI destination, pulling in an average of US$627 million a year in recent years
Tanzania Market Opportunities
– Telecommunications and Information Technology
– Construction and Real Estate Development
– Hospitality and Tourism
– Petroleum, Gas and Energy
– Transport and Logistics
– Agribusiness and Food Processing
– Port Development
– Commodities and